|Salary||£34128 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 19 September 2019|
The successful applicant will:
• Offer health and safety administrative support to the team and wider business
• Review and update policies and procedures
• Support with reviewing incidents and accidents, following up with suitable reports identifying root cause and mitigation
• Assist with risk assessments, audits and inspections
• Deliver health, safety and fire training to colleagues within the business
To be considered, you must have:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• NEBOSH Diploma or degree equivalent qualification (highly advantageous)
• Tech or Grad IOSH
• Prior health and safety experience in a similar environment
In return, you are offered a salary of £34,128 plus benefits to include 25 days annual leave, pension, healthcare, season ticket loan and flexible working.
For consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for further details.