|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 24 August 2019|
Working as part of the safety team you will administer a range of tasks which include, liaising with external providers to arrange training, collate safety information, assist with pre-construction information packs, produce reports, produce documents and update information on appropriate systems. This role would suit someone with very strong administrative skills and experience with a strong attention to detail.
The business are also able to provide development opportunities and so would suit someone who aspires to build a career in Health & Safety, if you are keen to do so.
Key experience required:
• Previous experience in a highly detailed administrative role within construction.
• Dealing with confidential information.
• Collate information and produce reports.
• An interest in or some exposure to Health & Safety would be ideal.
• MS Office such as Word and Excel.
In return you will receive a basic salary of circa £25,000, 22.5% bonus, excellent pension and other benefits.