We are working exclusively with a Commercial Property Management company in London to recruit a Health & Safety Coordinator. This a brand new role and is an ideal opportunity for candidates with experience of working in the Property/Facilities Management sector to broaden their experience. Based at a large estate in London, you will be required to support the Estates Manager in providing day to day H&S advice for a busy site.
- Provide H&S advice to estate occupiers, service providers, and site management team.
- Establish positive working relationships with the estate occupiers.
- Manage H&S compliance by all suppliers.
- Assist the Estate Manager in the development of H&S policies and procedures.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a H&S role, ideally within FM or Property Management.
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a team player.