Permanent employed or freelanceHealth and Safety Consultant (Midlands based)
A long established and successful health and safety consultancy practice working with clients in the prestige retail motor sector; manufacturing; and warehousing industries is looking for an enthusiastic Health and Safety Consultant to join their team.
This position is offered either on an employed or freelance basis. This role will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of clients, by conducting site inspections, training, systems audit and the active monitoring and progressing health and safety compliance. There will also be the opportunity to design & implement safety control systems and programmes. Previous consulting experience is not essential, but the desire to make a difference is.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients by identifying their needs and delivery of practical safety support solutions.
- Travel to client sites to undertake duties including but not limited to physical inspections/ audits, progress chasing & instrument measurements (noise/ vibration - training given).
- Monitor & report on compliance including through remote on line monitoring systems
- Build & develop client relationships
- Work with CA team to review and develop systems to maintain best practice
- NEBOSH Diploma preferable
- IOSH Membership
- Well organised, able to work under own initiative
- Effective communicator
- Desire to take on a responsible position within our business & ability to drive safety excellence for our clients
- Have a full UK driving license & willingness to travel
If you are interested in this role forward your CV to email@example.com A more detailed job specification is available on request.