London and M25 Client Base
Are you a freelance Trainer and Auditor struggling to manage your business and looking to return to the security of a well-respected consultancy?
Or are you qualified to Level 6 / NEBOSH Diploma level and seeking that next step in your consultancy career?
Our high profile client is looking for another accomplished Health & Safety Consultant with effective Auditing and Training skills to join their successful team working in the London and surrounding areas.
Client relationships are at the heart of this Health and Safety Advisory business who are well known for a consistent record of achievement.
The role will involve working with an established prestigious portfolio of customers on their sites across diverse industry sectors. You will become the person they can trust to provide innovative and practical solutions to safeguarding their workforce.
- NEBOSH Diploma / or equivalent Level 6 qualification in Health & Safety
- At least five years practical Health and Safety management experience
- Auditing experience ISO 45001 standards
- Interactive and forward-thinking Training skills and techniques
- Proactive and customer focussed approach
- Experience of delivering NEBOSH Qualification courses
- Membership of IOSH at least GRADIOSH ideally
- Lead Auditor Qualification
This is an unrivalled opening that will provide every opportunity to fully utilise your technical and client facing skills. A rewarding career step contributing to the continued success of a forward-looking organisation.
Salary: £45k - £50k
Plus Exceptional well-being benefits which include:
Private Health Care
Child Care Vouchers
Employee Assistance Programme
Apply today for a fresh career start to the NEW YEAR!!
For more information please contact June Hancock