A specialist Health & Safety and Employment Law consultancy is seeking a home based Health and Safety Consultant. The ideal candidate will be based on in or near Crawley and will work with clients across a broad range of industries in the local area. They will provide high quality consultancy services such as inspections, auditing and training, ensuring SLAs are met and clients are satisfied with the services offered.
- Delivering health and safety services to clients such as inspections, auditing and training.
- Ensuring a high standard of service is delivered and SLAs are met
- Identify opportunities for growth of existing clients
- Generate and communicate ideas for improving service to clients
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH; hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates with Tech IOSH will be considered if they also have consultancy experience
- Proven multi-sector experience in a consultant, advisory or enforcement capacity
- Comfortable with home working and capable of managing own workload
- Strong verbal communication skills, can establish excellent working relationships with clients.
- Driving licence, happy to travel regionally
Job Reference: GR12865