Health & Safety Consultant (Construction) | London | £35,000 to £45,000 + Travel & benefits
Irwin & Colton are working with a dynamic and fast-growing Health and Safety Consultancy to secure a Construction Health and Safety Consultant to work across a range of projects across Central and Greater London. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and experience with the company offering ongoing professional development and training.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide high quality Health and Safety services to company clients in line with the overall company objectives.
Key responsibilities of the Health & Safety Consultant:
- Complete health and safety inspections on behalf of principal contractors and sub-contractors
- Provision of Construction Phase Plans and Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Assist in creating Health and Safety policies and site-based management systems where required
- Provision of Fire Risk Assessments and Traffic Management Plans as required
- Provide Health and Safety training and complete accident / incident investigations
Essential experience and qualifications for the Health & Safety Consultant:
- Minimum of NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate / IOSH membership
- CSCS Card is desirable
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a construction, civils or high risk related environment
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Clean UK driving license
This is fantastic opportunity to work across a wide range of client sites and environments, with a company that has a growing client base. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call on 01923 432 634
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.