Health & Safety Consultant
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a property management company for a Health & Safety consultant on an interim basis for 6 months to implement health and safety policies and procedures
Your new role
- Ensure that health and safety training is developed and provided to meet legislative requirements.
- Provide health and safety statistical information for the Board of Trustees, Health & Safety Committee and others. Prepare reports for meetings of the Leadership Team / Trustees as required.
- Ensure up to date information, including the Major / Minor incident plans are maintained.
- Under the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, ensure that automatic fire detection systems, fire risk assessments (annual and special), emergency lighting, fire fighting equipment, means of escape and evacuation plans are tested and maintained and that suitable and sufficient training is provided for staff.
- Lead annual reviews of policy and risk management plans.
- Oversee all health and safety matters for all properties / buildings
- Ensure coordination of day to day activities with any construction and maintenance projects.
- Provide advice to the Estates Team.
- Overseeing external subcontractors working on behalf of the Estates team through inspections and audit.
- Manage a team of two
What you'll need to succeed
Qualifications / specialist knowledge
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Fire Safety Experience
- Minimum Grad IOSH status and working towards Chartered Membership.
For more information please feel free to get in touch
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.