Health and Safety Consultant | London| £40,000 to £45,000 plus travel & benefits
We've been engaged by a globally recognised brand in Health & Safety industry, who are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Consultant to join their growing audit and consultancy division. The business operates globally with a wide range of high profile clients across a variety of sectors. This role would suit a dynamic and motivated health and safety professional who is keen to progress their career in a professional working environment.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Consultant:
- Working with a range of clients on project delivery, accurately assessing health and safety risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety and health advice and support as required by clients
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Experience in a similar or related health and safety position
- Varied industry and sector experience (advantage)
- NEBOSH Certificate or NCRQ Certificate, Grad IOSH (desirable)
- Experience of delivering training (desirable)
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a variety of high profile clients both in the UK and from time to time internationally. It would suit an enthusiastic and proactive person who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.