A well-established, Scotland-based Health and Safety consultancy is looking to grow their team by appointing a Health and Safety Consultant. In this role, you will spend a significant amount of time travelling to visit clients mainly across Scotland, with a few based further afield in the UK. The ideal candidate will have extensive Health and Safety experience, including fire safety, with a passion to deliver a high-level service to clients across a range of sectors including education, healthcare and manufacturing.
This role will be Home-based in Aberdeen.
- Work closely with clients from a range of sectors to deliver high level services based on their requirements
- Travel to visit client sites 70% of which are Scotland based with the remaining 30% across the rest of the UK
- Provide advice and guidance to clients with regard to Health and Safety and Fire Safety
- Health and safety experience within a consultancy or varied in-house role
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH with evidence of CPD
- Comfortable working in a client facing environment, building rapport and strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Hard working, passionate and commercially aware