Responsible to the Managing Director for carrying out Health and Safety Consultancy/Training work on behalf of the Company.
NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent. Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards it.
- To proactively manage existing and new Client relationships, adding value and looking after their best interests.
- To deliver a range of in-house health and safety training course to Clients.
- To look for opportunities to cross sell and up sell services to existing Clients.
- To maintain knowledge and competency levels as required by professional bodies such as the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
- To keep up to date with changes and developments in health and safety legislation, guidance and other relevant issues.
- To undertake other reasonable duties as are assigned by the Directors from time to time.
HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: 25 days plus bank holidays
HOURS OF WORK: Normal working period is Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (but may be a requirement to work outside of this based on the business needs and geographical location of clients)
COMPANY CAR: Car allowance + expenses
PENSION: In line with Statutory Requirements
PRIVATE HEALTHCARE: Offered after suitable probation period
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire