Health, Safety and Fire Consultant | London| £30,000 to £35,000 plus travel & Benefits
Are you interested in developing your Health & Safety career with a forward thinking organisation?
client is a well-known consultancy looking to recruit a Health & Safety and Fire Consultant to join their growing team. The consultancy has built a unique client network which it is using to its competitive advantage and which is helping to drive growth across the business. Their client base includes many of the world's highest profile brands from a diverse range of sectors including technology, media, events and banking.
is a great opportunity for Health & Safety professionals who are in the early part of their career looking for an opportunity where they can train and be developed.
of the Health, Safety and Fire Consultant:
alongside experienced consultants on a range of client projects, accurately assessing health, safety and fire risks to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health and fire advice and support as required for clients
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment where required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and
The successful Health, Safety and Fire consultant will
- Excellent communications skills and a desire to learn and develop
- NEBOSH Certificate (minimum) Ideally membership of a professional body (i.e IOSH)
- Experience across a range of industries would be an advantage (eg. retail, office, warehouse, corporate, facilities)
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with a forward thinking and growing consultancy across a diverse range of interesting clients. It would suit an enthusiastic and proactive person who enjoys interacting with a range of people.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Conor Walsh or 01923 432628
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.