A North London based Council is seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to support their team for an initial 3-6-month contract, with a possibility of an extension. You will be a Lead Auditor responsible for developing an Audit & Safety Assurance Programme.
• Develop an Audit and Safety Assurance Programme.
• Develop and maintain the ISO 18001/ISO 45001 accredited management system.
• Ensure completion of all risk assessments, method statements, accident investigations and promoting safe systems of work.
• Implementing Health and Safety procedures.
• Reviewing and refining all policies, procedures and systems
• Improving HSE performance across the group.
• Provide training and task specific advice.
• Experience within Local Authority is essential.
• NEBOSH General is essential.
• Lead Auditor Qualification is essential
• GRADISOH is desirable.
• Happy to hit the ground running.
• Effective communicator at senior level