YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international top-tier Health & Safety Consultancy is looking for a Health & Safety Consultant to join their organisation. This organisation has been recently awarded as one of the TOP 50 employers across the UK and won several RoSpa Awards.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a mobile role to cover the M4 corridor. Reporting directly to the Health & Safety Director, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a variety of site audits and risk assessments and inspections proficiently at clients' premises
- Writing risk assessments, safe system of work, client specific policies, reports, work instructions, risk assessments and method statements for a wide range of issues.
- Developing proactive risk management strategies for clients.
- Delivering general, professional health and safety and fire safety advice to clients.
- Carrying out accident investigations, analyse trends, produce reports and aid in the preparation of a legal defence should this prove necessary.
- Delivering Risk Management strategies for assigned clients and act in support of clients assigned to your colleagues.
- Conducting liability surveys and produce associated report / risk recommendations in line with processes and procedures.
- Providing tender responses to client requests for work and input into large bids through the Bid Support Team.
- Preparing Fire Risk Assessments and Health & Safety fee proposals and contribute to large proposals/marketing documentation for the development of this work including framework agreements
- Providing key client contact for agreed projects and undertaking appropriate assessments and consultancy in various sectors, including, but not limited to the following; offices, commercial properties, factories, all sleeping risks (hotel, residential flats, residential care etc.) and education buildings.
- Ensuring projects are technically correct, demonstrating knowledge, experience and sound understanding of legislation.
- Deliver against Key personal and divisional KPIs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are at least Grad IOSH and hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. You are a driven, confident, engaging with great customer service skills and business acumen individual. You'll have relevant H&S experience across a client facing roles and on delivering Food Safety inspections.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £45k to £50k, company car or car allowance, plus company pension, 25 days holidays and Private Health Insurance. You will also have a tailored and structured development programme and the opportunity to work with high profile clients.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.