Health & Safety Consultant (Construction)
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a multi disciplinary organisation based in Manchester for a Health & Safety Consultant to join their team delivering construction Health & Safety services.
Your new role
You will fufil the role of CDM advisor on multiple projects to help ensure compliance with duties under CDM 2015
- You will work with project management teams and designers
- Carry out site inspections, audits and implementing training programmes
- Developing close relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will work independently on projects mainly throughout the Greater Manchester area.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role applicants must have a thorough knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of design and construction processes
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar
- Ideally you will be a member of APS (Association of Project Safety)
- You will be a member of IOSH
- Ability to show a current record of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Good communications skills
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum a generous holiday entitlement, company pension and access to great benefit options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.