Health & Safety Consultant
Health & Safety Consultant - Preston - Flexibility to work in other North West offices
Permanent - £40,000 per annum
Your new role
I am currently working on behalf of a corporate client with offices across the North West for a Health & Safety Consultant to join her team. This is a brand new exciting position for someone who would like autonomy and manage their own time servicing clients from Construction, Retail to Engineering across the North West.
- Undertake health, safety and auditing services with and on behalf of clients
- Carry out site inspections as determined by our clients
- Carry out risk assessments and provide advice on safety documentation on behalf of our clients
- Assist in accident/incident investigations
- Provide health and safety consultancy for our competent person service clients
- Carry out Risk Assessments internally
- Deliver health and safety training
- Help assist with updating ISO management systems - 9001
- Answering the phone to client Health & Safety Queries
- General administration
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role applicants must have varied Health & Safety experience ideally working in construction, property, retail or engineering industries.
Must hold a NEBOSH Qualification and working towards Diploma.
Hold a training qualifications such as Train the Trainer or PTTLS
Have experience working with management systems such as ISO 9001
What you'll get in return
This company offer great benefits and competitive salary with 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme up to 3% matched pension and much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.