We are currently working with a leading international consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team in a newly created, exciting role. This role will see you working with major clients delivering health and safety services across multiple industries. The right candidate will be strong in a client facing with the drive and enthusiasm to excel in a fast paced and growing consultancy.
Location: Home based with travel across London and the South East
- Working across the South East to deliver Health and Safety services to multiple clients.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments and drafting reports to feedback to clients.
- Undertake audits and inspections for multiple sites adapting to new environments engaging with clients to deliver high quality service
- Experience in a H&S role either within a consultancy or a mix of industry experience – Retail experience desirable
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent; (Desirable)
- Experience of working with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 (Desirable)
- Qualified to GradIOSH or working towards (Desirable)