An established, bespoke Health and Safety Consultancy with a reputation for delivering a high-quality service to their clients is looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. Working with a range of clients from a number of industries, this is a brilliant opportunity to work with a world-class organisation while developing key corporate consultancy skills, offering excellent long-term career progression.
- To provide high quality H&S services to a range of clients across multiple industries
- Auditing, reporting and conducting Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments in a number of different environments
- Communicate effectively with clients to build relationships and drive ongoing business for the company
- Travel across London and the South.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent (essential)
- TechIOSH ideally working towards GradIOSH status (essential)
- Proven success in consultancy and corporate environments
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable developing relationships with key clients
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel as required.