A leading Principal Contractor is seeking an experienced HSE Consultant to work on one of the UK's biggest Civil Engineering projects in the South Of England. The role will be to complete the final phases of the project which is due to finish in late January 2019 but could potentially go on longer. The client pride themselves on having an industry-leading safety culture and likely to have work beyond this point.
- Managing two advisors on-site.
- Day-to-day activities: Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Toolbox Talks.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and a difficult end client.
- Maintain, improve and implement the current management systems.
- NEBOSH Diploma (preferable)
- IOSH (GradIOSH+)
- Construction experience: Civil engineering, marine and/or fit-out.
- Good understanding of marine safety, marine legislation would be preferable.
Paying good day rates for the right candidate, if you are available and interested, interviews are pencilled in for next week. Please send your CV; Joseph.email@example.com | 01296 611 345