- Working to provide high-standard consultative services to clients by providing professional Health and Safety support and advice - duties including completing thorough inspections, audits, risk assessments, and the generation of quality driven reports;
- Capitalise on business opportunities as they arise;
- Anticipate and identify the needs of clients in order to provide a complete service as required, so as to build strong relationships with client contacts and maintain standards of service.
- Qualified to NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate Level or equivalent;
- Qualified to Tech IOSH Membership or equivalent;
- Experience in Construction, Manufacturing, or Engineering industries previous to, or within your safety career highly desirable;
- A full UK Driving License and willingness to travel as required.
Reference - GR12791