A prestigious Property Developer is expanding their team and has an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Compliance Assistant to join them in London. Reporting to the Head of Health & Safety, you will provide day to day support and advice across the property portfolio in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their H&S career and join a growing team.
- Assist the Head of Health and Safety in the development of H&S policies and procedures, and in the ongoing maintenance and development of health, safety and environmental management systems.
- Manage the compliance software, actions and tasks.
- Provide H&S advice to head office employees.
- Produce reports and assist with compiling of various documents when required.
- Provide administrative support to the Health & Safety team.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent and membership of IOSH.
- Previous experience of working in Health & Safety, ideally within a Facilities Management or Property environment.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Confident and articulate communicator with the ability to build relationships across all levels of an organisation.