- Experience in the health and safety industry
- NEBOSH certificate or NCRQ Equivalent
- Strong communications experience
- Technically astute
- Success in influencing and engaging across diverse operations
- Degree educated
- Social media expertise and creative marketing experience would be ideal
- Manufacturing background
- Experience working for a FTSE 100 company
- ‘big’ company background
An exciting NEW vacancy has been created to provide strategic support to the Group EHS Director of this Global company.
This is NOT a site-based role!
The focus is to adopt new ideas such as using gamification and other new applications and incentivise adopting new ideas to get the safety message across.
Working at Corporate level with a key focus on driving through communication campaigns and maximising the use of existing reporting systems.
Communication skills are key, so your CV will reflect significant experience and success engaging at all levels throughout a major organisation and illustrating the tools used to achieve this.
It is all about leading initiatives and activities such as lifesaving policies and behavioural based programmes and creating campaigns across the group.
If you have the passion, drive, energy and determination to make a difference then there is a every opportunity for career development. The Director will mentor and coach the right person to that next ‘step up’.
Attractive overall package includes
- a very generous bonus system
- pension contribution
- flexible working
- and private health care scheme
- Personal mentoring from the Director to support your career