Health and Safety Co-ordinator (temporary)
- Providing guidance and advice on all HSSE topics in accordance with current documentation
- Communicating with managers and employees at all levels to ensure that HSSE matters are managed effectively
- Helping to implement and maintain the HSSE Framework
- Preparing training material in support of HSSE Policy, Standards and Processes.
- Maintaining training records for specific training requirements
- Preparing reports, presentation materials and supporting HSSE documents
- Maintaining an effective record system.
- Managing data from multiple sources and present in formats suitable to a variety of audiences, including Board level reports
- Providing proactive guidance on accident and incident management, based on documented guidance
- Range of office duties to support the safety team
The successful candidate will hold the NEBOSH General Certificate and have good, basic Health and Safety experience. Someone who is looking to gain more Health and Safety experience by working in a energetic safety team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.