Health and Safety Business Partner
London | £65,000 + Excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest property owners and developers to recruit a Health and Safety Business Partner. The organizations have a multibillion-pound property portfolio with a focus on commercial property in central London.
This role will primarily focus on working with key internal stakeholders, Building Managers and Construction Project Managers, to raise the level of health and safety knowledge and awareness; sharing best practice across the business.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Business Partner will include:
- Engaging with Building Managers and Construction Project Managers at asset and site locations to assist and drive a positive culture
- Develop the health and safety management system to ensure that it is aligned with ISO18001 and reflects best practice
- Day to day leadership on health and safety including investigating major incidents and coaching contractors to implement corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally
The successful Health and Safety Business Partner will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role which requires driving change
- Experience with large construction projects, property portfolios and associated risks
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, from site level to the boardroom
For further information contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632 or apply here. Ref JI364
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.