Acre is partnering with a globally recognised transportation business as they look to hire a new Health and Safety Business Partner. Our client is a household name with ambitious plans over the course of the next decade, making this an exciting time to be joining the business. You will have two direct safety reports, allowing you to have a strategic focus across this business unit.
You will also be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders and members of the Fire, Health and Safety leadership team to develop and deliver a H&S strategy
- Providing a professional advisory role, working within the businesses polices and standards
- Informing, educating, enabling and challenging business units to understand risks and safety cultures
- Ensuring that Business Unit's have accurate risk registers and foundational safety culture assessments to inform H&S plans, decisions and actions
This role will be heavily involved with influencing senior leadership. Collaboration and engagement will be critical to creating successful partnerships across the organisation. As such, tangible examples of successful stakeholder engagement will be critical to being successful within this vacancy.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A NEBOSH (or equivalent) Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Behavioural/cultural safety performance experience
- A proven record within effective stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret and present data in a meaningful way, including programmes
If you would be interested in working for a global and well-respected brand, who are in the midst of an exciting period of H&S change, then please apply today to be considered for this attractive position.