A successful FMCG organisation is to looking to appoint a H&S Business Partner for their major operation on the isles of North West Scotland. The role will be working on a fast-paced & high-risk operation, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive H&S culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic H&S professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Support the development of the H&S culture across the site – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in H&S management.
- Support management team in day-day activities, along with longer term plans
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with the wider organisation in order to drive an develop new ideas
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment – ideally FMCG
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Strong technical knowledge coupled with a collaborative approach
Reference: LT 13441