Health & Safety Business Partner
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a housing association based in Liverpool for a Health & Safety Business Partner to join their team. You will provide advice and support on Health and Safety across the business ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation.
Your new role
- You will conduct audits and reviews across the business
- Help drive the Health & Safety strategy across the business, supporting Health & Safety best practice and promoting a culture of safety first and monitoring compliance
- Provide advice and guidance on a range of specialist areas including fire regulations, Asbestos and hazardous substances
- Deliver Health & Safety training aligned to the needs of the business
- Assist in the development and implementation of Health & Safety policies, procedures and guidance.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position applicants must hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and proven experience in the construction & property sector
Knowledge of Landlord statutory compliance: Asbestos, Gas Safety, Legionella and Fire Safety is desirable.
What you'll get in return
- You will get a salary of £35,000 per annum
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension up to 10%
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.