YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading property consultancy with global footprint across 50+ countries and over 10,000 employees is looking for a Health & Safety Assistant to join their organisation for a 12 to 16 months FTC.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This position consists on assisting the HSE Manager to deliver and maintain the company Health and safety management system. This is fantastic opportunity for an entry level Health & Safety professional as this role also entails:
- Providing training and support to regional offices to implement requirements of the company safety and environmental management systems, including where necessary travel to regional offices.
- Undertaking desktop audits of individual's performance using an online compliance management system.
- Assisting with accident investigation as well as reviewing and preparing statistical analysis of accident data and compliance information as directed.
- Assisting with the management and administration our environmental management system, including maintaining an environmental league table.
- Maintaining a record of all safety management documentation and ensure it remains up to date.
- Arranging for health and safety training, workstation assessments, fire alarm maintenance, provision of PPE and other related resources.
- Performing other general administrative and support tasks as directed to support the operation of the HSE team.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary from £26,000 to £28,000 p.a., training, discounted gym memberships, pension, 23 days of annual leave and other benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCEED
The organisation is looking for candidates who hold a IOSH Managing Safety (Ideally a NEBOSH general certificate), have good IT and admin skills and willingness to develop their own skills.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion.