|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Friday, 20 December 2019|
To be considered for this Health and Safety Assessor position you must have:
• NEBOSH General Certificate or higher or prepared to work towards.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety ideally within a Manufacturing, Production or Warehousing environment (mechanical workshops or convenience store sectors.
• Previous experience of providing Health & Safety advice and conducting Health & Safety investigations
• Ability to work in and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Having an eye for detail and seeing ‘the bigger picture'.
• The ability to produce informative, quality reports from in depth inspections within tight timescales.
• Identifying workplace hazards, assessing risks and providing control measures and solutions to control those risks.
The overall aim of the Health and Safety Assessor is to contribute to safer working practices and conditions within the UK and Ireland, reducing the potential for accidents and emergencies and encouraging continued customer input to the improvement of safety on their sites.
To promote all the company products and services including Health & Safety, to attract new business and increase customer base.
This position is offering upto 33,400 plus benefits (full details during a briefing call)
For more information please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 726 6616