Health & Safety Assessor
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a professional services organisation for a Health & Safety Assessor to join their team in Preston. Be part of an organisation that's aim is to provide excellent customer service and innovation to their clients. You will also be part of an organisation with a warm and friendly atmosphere that invest in their employees
Your new role
- Conducting effective risk assessments to a broad customer base
- Providing health and safety training when and where required
- Deliver audit reports in a timely manner
- Aid the Sales Team in the securing of new business
- Providing Health and Safety advice and expertise
- Travel is required across the North West and North East
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety
- NEBOSH General Certificate or higher.
- Previous experience of providing Health & Safety advice and conducting Health & Safety investigations
- Ability to work in and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Membership of professional bodies such as IOSH
What you'll get in return
You will work for an organisation that invest in training and development and provide flexible working
You will receive 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with extra days off over Christmas and Birthday leave
Other benefits include:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Fresh Fruit and refreshments provided in the office
- Free onsite parking Paid lunch break.
- Modern day office working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.