Health & Safety Area Manager
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a professional services organisation for a Health & Safety Area Manager to join their team in Preston. Be part of an organisation that's aim is to provide excellent customer service and innovation to their clients. You will also be part of an organisation with a warm and friendly atmosphere that invest in their employees
Your new role
- Managing individual team members performance, providing support and guidance to drive results
- Monitoring the teams Learning and Development
- Relevant communications updated and cascaded to the team and wider business
- Liaising with management team to resolve issues
- Monitor Risk Assessments to improve quality, minimise errors and track performance
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by ensuring employees and operations remain compliant.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Identify new product opportunities
- Providing face to face health and safety training when and where required
- Travel is required across the UK
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety
- NEBOSH General Certificate or higher.
- Experience managing a team
- Previous experience of providing Health & Safety advice and conducting Health & Safety investigations
- Ability to work in and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Membership of professional bodies such as IOSH
- This role would suit someone that has worked in a consultancy capacity
What you'll get in return
You will work for an organisation that invest in training and development and provide flexible working
You will receive 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with extra days off over Christmas and Birthday leave
Other benefits include:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Fresh Fruit and refreshments provided in the office
- Free onsite parking Paid lunch break.
- Modern day office working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.