An opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join one of Ireland's leading construction and civil engineering companies to work on a variety of projects based in Dublin and surrounding region. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working on construction or civil engineering projects and have previous experience in PSCS position.
- Understand the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Identify hazards arising from the design, technical, organisational, planning or time relating to any aspect of the project.
- Lead the HSE team on site
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of Health & Safety
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents
- Advise the client on the requirements of the construction regulations and the roles of PSCS
- 1-3 years’ experience working in Health & Safety, ideally in a PSCS or Principal Designer position
- NEBOSH Certificate minimum
- Tech IOSH membership
- Previous experience working on heavy civil engineering or construction projects.
- An enthusiastic professional who is always looking to grow and progress in their career