Health & Safety Advisor - Manchester
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client an award winning construction company based in the Manchester area for a Health & Safety advisor to join their team. With a large portfolio of projects mainly within the Retail, Education and Residential sector.
Your new role
You will report into the Health & Safety director and provide support to the construction site teams
- You will help support the regional director in managing health, safety & well being.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations and follow up
- Prepare, develop and deliver training
- Carry out tool box talks
- Support qualification and planning processes.
- Attend relevant Health & Safety networking groups
- Help assist with management systems which include ISO 9001 and 14001
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful for this position applicants must have experience working within the construction Health & Safety sector and be flexible.
- Must hold a NEBOSH Certificate
- CSCS Health & Safety manager Card
- Must be member of IOSH
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including company car or car allowance, 25 days holiday as well as other great benefits
Full training and support will be given for the right applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.