Health & safety; NEBOSH
Your new company
Hays Health & Safety are looking for a Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Advisor to join a strong team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large contracting company with an excellent reputation and commitment to health and safety.
The company continues to grow year on year and hence this position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on exciting developments, great job security, realistic progression and a competitive package.
Your new role
- Promote a positive H&S Culture within the Company
- Assist with policy formation when required
- Produce RAMS
- Planned site visits and audits including reporting and follow up actions
- Identify training needs and deliver on site training including toolbox talks
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Ensure company compliance with CDM regulations and other relevant statutes
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Health and Safety and/ or have the necessary health and safety qualifications, NEBOSH or other relevant qualification (desirable)
- Worked as a Health Advisor on civil's projects and/ or have a civil's background
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing to team and company wide strategy
- Efficient audit monitoring skills and excellent written and verbal communication
- Very IT literate
- Promote a positive working together culture
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work for well established construction company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.