Hays Exclusive | Health & Safety Advisor | Education Sector | £27-31k + Benefits
Your new company
An education establishment based in Northamptonshire are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor to oversee their campus.
Your new role
Working directly with the Deputy Principal you will be working to promote a positive safety culture and provide general health & safety support and advice to the college. Duties may include:
- Monitoring and auditing risk management policies and procedures
- Implementing a positive culture strategy
- Raising awareness of health & safety across the college
- Liaising with external agencies such as HSE, Fire Authority, Environment Agency etc...
- Carrying out safety audits and inspections
- Attending the College H&S Committee Meetings
- Facilitate health and safety training to college staff including induction, tool box talks etc...
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to hold the minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate and have some experience working within a similar role. My client is looking for someone with a flexible, customer centric approach, outstanding verbal and written communication and who holds a Full Driving Licence. This post is also subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of up to £30k, plus extensive benefits including the Local Government Pension Scheme, 30 days holiday, on-site gym, subsidised catering, health cash plan, discount on college courses and free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.