Health and Safety Advisor
London | £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-known property and facilities management company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The organisation have a high profile in their industry and predominantly provide 'hard FM' services, their clients include the UKs largest brands with large property portfolios. Health and safety has always been at the top of the agenda and this role is critical to ensure the continued success of the function.
This role is primarily focused on the health and safety the building engineers on sites across London.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with the health and safety team and senior management, ensuring the health and safety management system is implemented successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activity across the business
- Visiting site, auditing health and safety performance and acting as the key point of contact on health and safety
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Similar experience in a health and safety related role, ideally in facilities management, property or construction
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
Experience with ISO 45001 / 18001 would be idea
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.