My client, a highly successfully property maintenance company based in North London, are looking for a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor to join their team to ensure Health and Safety compliance and conformity across the business Primarily office based the successful candidate will ideally be located around Hatfield, Cheshunt or Barnet. An ideal position for a locally based competent Health and Safety Advisor who is looking to be part of a company with a strong family ethos.
Essentially you must have worked within a fast-paced commercial environment and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will possess a strong and resilient personality with a focus on ensuring health and safety compliance and extensive experience of writing RAMS and producing Contractor Work Permits.
Ideally you will need to demonstrate previous experience within property maintenance repairs or construction with an aptitude for client engagement. This would be a perfect role for a Safety Advisor who may have progressed into Health and Safety through the ‘trades’ who is looking now to be more office based.
Essentially you will hold the Nebosh General/Construction and/or NCRQ equivalent qualification. TechIOSH or working towards GradIOSH Membership is the ideal. Knowledge of 9001, 18001 advantageous.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience of
- Health and Safety Compliance and Conformity
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance and support improvements in the efficiency and productivity across the team
- Previous experience of internal auditing and inspections
- Producing Risk and Method Statements, COSH, Manual Handling,
- Identify need for training and deliver training and tool box talks
- Knowledge of CDM 2015
- Accident and Investigation reporting
- Contribution to delivery of Corporate plans
- Attendance at Senior Management meetings and reporting to board
A fantastic opportunity to be a key member of the team within a company that are passionate about what they do and deliver for their clients. This is an urgent requirement – if you are a ‘can-do’ safety professional looking to join a team with a true family ethos call me for more details on 0208 420 4064