Our client is a leading Construction company who specifically focus on new build Residential and Commercial builds. They are leaders within the market and have a strong health and safety culture. Their London division is currently expanding and therefore seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join the business. Covering projects across London. The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for effective Health and Safety delivery.
- Implement the Health and Safety strategy across a portfolio of projects, promoting a strong safety culture and ensuring compliance with both industry and company standards
- Support projects by implementing the safety management system as well as monitoring their performance on an ongoing basis
- Report back on Health and Safety performance, analysing key performance data to identify trends and find areas for improvement
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven background as a Health and Safety Manager within the construction field
Reference: (LC) 14453