|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Posted||12 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 28 December 2019|
Being a multi-site role you will naturally be out visiting sites across the region to provide guidance and support to operatives, sub-contractors, site managers and regional directors. The company promotes a coaching and mentoring approach to help improve engagement and safety standards. This role will suit someone with previous construction experience so you understand the risk profile although this can be from any discipline.
The ideal candidate profile includes:
• Good level of health and safety knowledge.
• Previous experience in construction or house building.
• NEBOSH or equivalent qualified, with Construction Certificate being ideal.
• Coaching and mentoring approach.
• Manage own diary and workload.
You will receive a competitive package which includes a basic salary up to £38,000 plus bonus (10%), car or allowance, pension, life insurance, healthcare.