Our client is an award wining Utilities company who are leaders within the market and have a strong health and safety culture. Their Berkshire division is currently expanding and therefore seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join the business. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for effective Health and Safety delivery within the region and have experience within Civil Engineering or Utilities. Ideally they are looking for an individual with a Diploma, equivalent or working towards. Strong Utilities & Civil Engineering experience will also be considered.
- Implement the Health and Safety strategy across a portfolio of projects, promoting a strong safety culture and ensuring compliance with both industry and company standards
- Support projects by implementing the safety management system as well as monitoring their performance on an ongoing basis
- Report back on Health and Safety performance, analysing key performance data to identify trends and find areas for improvement
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven background as a Health and Safety Advisor within Civil Engineering