Due to continued growth, a lifestyle retail brand is keen to appoint a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team in Surrey. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the H&S standards and records across the portfolio of stores and head office whilst maintaining a positive H&S culture. This role will also require travel to stores across the UK.
- Monitor and review H&S policies and practices, implement new ones where appropriate.
- Maintain the Company's H&S certification and management systems, e.g. DSE, COSHH, and asbestos registers.
- Complete H&S related store visits and audits.
- Carry out contractor risk assessments, method statements and insurance database management.
- Organise and carry out H&S training.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a multi-site role, preferably within Retail, Leisure or Hospitality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically strong with knowledge of statutory H&S requirements.
- Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude.