We are working with a globally renowned manufacturing organisation are looking to appoint a Health and Safety Advisor to cover their specialist manufacturing site in the South East. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will lead on EHS initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a positive safety culture across the site. This is an excellent opportunity to have a genuine impact on EHS culture across a busy manufacturing site.
- Interpret centralised EHS strategies and translate them locally, ensuring compliance with corporate standards and achievement of ISO 45001 accreditation.
- Align and develop site based EHS policies and procedures
- Act as the competent person for EHS across site, offering support and training, conducting audits and risk assessments and completing all other operational EHS activities.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, promoting the development of a positive EHS culture and best practice.
- Experience working in an EHS role within another manufacturing organisation.
- Level 6 Qualification in Health and Safety (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues across all levels of the organisation.
Ref - RJ 14313