A leading contractor is seeking to appoint a SHE professional to work on complex project in Oxfordshire. This hands-on role will play a key part in ensuring that high levels of SHE performance are achieved.
- Providing HSE guidance and support to the project team
- Manage all training and inductions on site
- Development of safety documentation in team with the project lead
- NEBOSH level qualification
- Minimum three years experience of HSE Management experience
- Knowledge of commercial construction experience