Your new role
An excellent job opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to work for a Facilities Management client on one of their prestigious corporate contracts. You will be providing Health and Safety support to the safety manager and to the operational teams by ensuring that the appropriate processes and systems are in place. It is a busy role and they are looking for someone who is pro-active, passionate about safety and someone who is looking to progress their safety career.
Salary up to £35,000
- Conducting and reviewing risk assessments
- Supporting on internal and external audits.
- Helping review fire evacuation plans.
- Monitor the reporting of incidents and facilitate/support the investigation of incidents.
- Supporting the coordinators with the recruitment and arranging training of all local Health & Safety coordinators, fire marshals, first aiders, ensuring that the appropriate numbers of all roles are maintained and records kept up to date.
- Helping resolve queries and manage escalations
- Regularly update information on the Health & Safety, Environment and Well being intranet pages as requested.
- Updating Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Supporting activities to raise HSE awareness, promoting the implementation of policies and objectives, monitoring performance and reporting key issues and statistical data in line with requirements.
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance
You will hold the NEBOSH certificate and have excellent Health and Safety experience gained ideally from working in the Facilities Management industry or in a corporate capacity. You will be self-motivated, positive, reliable, helpful, caring and determined as well as having excellent communication skills and excellent attention to detail. It is a fast paced role and a brilliant opportunity for someone to progress their Health and Safety career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.