We are working with a housing association in North London to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor. This a brand new role and is an ideal opportunity for candidates with experience of working in the Housing/Property/Facilities Management sector to broaden their experience. Based in London, you will be required to support the Health and Safety Team to ensure a safe working and living environment.
- Ensure H&S compliance across the estate
- Review and update policy and procedure
- Deliver a range of training including H&S, Fire Safety and inductions
- Conduct risk assessments and accident investigations when required
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a H&S role, ideally within Housing, FM or Property Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
Reference: LSQ 14123