An East Midlands based Local Authority is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to assist their team for an initial 6-month contract. You will be responsible for supporting the Health & Safety team, covering their extensive property portfolio across the East Midlands region.
- Provide Health & Safety advice/support across the team.
- Ensure completion of all risk assessments, method statements, accident investigations and promoting safe systems of work.
- Carry out Audits.
- Carry out DSE Assessments.
- Implementing Health and Safety procedures.
- Reviewing and refining all Health and Safety policies.
- Improving HSE performance across the group.
- Provide training and task specific advice.
- Experience within Local Authority or Social Housing is essential.
- NEBOSH General is essential.
- GRADISOH is desirable.
- Happy to hit the ground running.
- Effective communicator at senior level.
- Hands on and dynamic.