We have a fantastic opportunity with a globally recognised sporting organisation. My client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. Based from London, this role will involve dealing with a large variety of risks and candidates can expect to be working in a fast moving and lively environment.
- Providing Health and Safety advice for various property types.
- Conducting accident and incident investigations
- Managing the safety risks of travelling staff
- Ensure all contractors abide by the Health and Safety Policies.
- Hold a Level 6 H&S qualification such as the NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma or working towards
- Ideally a property/leisure background
- Have a dynamic and engaging approach
- The ability to work well under pressure
Reference: LSQ 14065