A fantastic opportunity to join a growing safety team within a leading creative agency. Based from the London offices and reporting directly to the Head of Safety this newly created role is ideal for a passionate and dynamic safety professional looking for a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
With European and an opportunity for International travel, this role offers excellent remuneration. Additionally this forward-thinking company provide monthly drinks and nibbles, free breakfast on a Friday and a cycle to work scheme.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working across live events, a production agency, conferences, exhibition or something similar.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of H&S support to project teams on a day to day basis
- Deployment and management of training ensuring up to date legislation and best practice
- Ensuring employees are informed of Health and Safety requirements
- Working alongside project teams assessing risk
- Incident and Accident Reporting
- Safety Audits and advising on compliance to teams
- Developing and updating of Internal Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Assisting with onsite management and delivery of projects – occasional travel (nationally and internationally – up to two weeks)
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of a Nebosh General or NCRQ equivalent qualification and either hold or be working towards Tech IOSH membership.
If you are a pragmatic self, starter with a solutions’ orientated approach and are looking to support the development of a health and safety culture this an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who pride themselves on their family feel ethos and open-door policy.
For more information on this role call me on 0208 420 4064 and quote Ref 3602 SJ