YOUR NEW COMPANY
A well-reputable governing body within the leisure sector is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their organisation. This opportunity will offer you the chance to work for one of the most prestigious institutions in the UK and to boost your career within Health & Safety.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Working within the Property and FM division and reporting directly to the Health & Safety Manager you will be predominately responsible for:
- Reviewing pre-construction and post-construction information, Construction Phase Plans and associated Health & Safety documentation
- Represent the Client, in terms of health and safety at senior level meetings with key stakeholders.
- Monitoring the permit to work system, to ensure that it is effective.
- Conduct FM compliance audits.
- Co-ordinating the Fire Risk Assessments for all premises.
- Manage the Fire Safety Working Group ensuring collaboration between Event Safety, FM and the Projects Team.
- Audit the maintenance and testing of fire safety systems and equipment to ensure legal compliance.
- Conducting accident incident investigations, identifying root causes and communicating lessons learned.
- Monitor and assist in the implementation of recommendations from external reports.
- Provide prompt, sensible, accurate health and safety advice at all levels across the business.
- Producing written accurate, succinct technical reports.
- Develop and deliver health and safety training.
- Create templates, processes and standardised documentation to ensure that they are user-friendly, accurate and on-brand.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered a salary up to £45,000 plus benefits.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
You will need to have as a minimum a NEBOSH certificate and experience as a H&S practitioner ideally across FM and Construction. Good CDM knowledge and ability to liaise with different stakeholders. Ideally you'll have either a NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health & Safety or NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.