Are you seeking your first role within Health and Safety? Shirley Parsons is currently working exclusively with a family run construction company who is looking for a Junior Health and Safety Advisor to join it's team. This is an entry level post where we would also consider applicants who are working towards their first safety qualification. Our client specialises in the construction sector carrying out a variety of small and medium projects within the Surrey area. They're seeking bright, ambitious Health and Safety professional to join their business and in return will offer long term progression.
- Working in a site and office based role, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving Health and Safety performance across the business and portfolio of projects
- Complete Risk Assessments and Method Statements as well as reporting on Health and Safety KPIs
- Support the QHSE Manager in carrying out regular audits and ensuring compliance across projects
- Identify the need for and carry out specialist Health and Safety across the business
- Working towards NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent, we would also consider candidates who hold a Health and Safety related Degree
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent attention to detail, confident communicator